Desolation Wilderness is a popular 4 day/3 night trip (June 29th to July 2) that is a good outing for younger scouts, as well as older scouts.
Because it fills up fast and each permit only allows 12 people, we have decided to have 2 groups go this summer. See the attached flyer for the difference between the two hikes.
* DEADLINE to register: May 29
* COST: $60 + money for 2 meals on the road and a water taxi ride
* WHERE: Desolation Wilderness near Lake Tahoe
* ELEVATIONS: 8,000 to 10,000 feet
* DISTANCE: 25 miles
* ACTIVITIES: Hiking, Camping, Swimming, Fishing, Star Gazing, Advancement and Merit Badges
Please Register Promptly as this trip fills up quickly. Registration closes on *May 29*, and there will be no late registration.
Register here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m9kPwM2A8A5kvegk_wdCAyqnOTn7fQ0cYm4aMJdWJQw/edit#gid=0
Trek One – Kyle Peterson: email@example.com
Trek Two – Nicholas Nolasco: firstname.lastname@example.org