1) Tomorrow night (Monday) is our semi-anual mandatory parent social event. It starts at 7:30 and again is hosted by the Thiele-Sardina family. (660 Windsor Drive, Menlo Park)
2) Every scout in leadership needs to contribute an idea for for next year’s outings. Ryan Bever is coordinating the submission of ideas with this Google Doc. Click to enter your idea. After filling out the spreadsheet email Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org) two photos of your outing. All Red shirts are required to submit an idea. Ideas selected will earn a $5 In-N-Out gift card. You need to do this before Wednesday 4/30/14.
3) I need four scouts for each Cub Scout bridging ceremony:
– Pack 565 – May 4th @ 17:00 – 17:45 @ Encinal Middle School’s new gym.
– Pack 222 – May 12th @ 18:30 – 19:30 @ Palo Alto Service Center’s Fire Circle.
4) It is that time of year to sign up for Scoutmaster Conferences prior to the next Court of Honor (6/4/14). The boards of review will be held on the 28th of May, so the cutoff is prior to Memorial Day. Signup by clicking here.
Thanks for reading,
Years in Scouting,